Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So who are the better teams/programs for the upcoming season? Who actually improved? They all say they did but did they?

A teams or B teams?

A teams at this stage only get better by adding top talent from other regions or a top player at another club, because he flips for whatever reason. As for the B teams, they always pick up players and this year with all the change between the igloo, FLG and the vipers, plus the absorbing of Jokers and 24, a lot of movement. But is any B team becoming an A team…NO. Hasn’t happened in history. The only way B teams become A teams is over a number years, not overnight. If I took 3-5 players from 5-7 B teams, I think I could form a decent A team. In fact, two great examples of B teams growing into A teams just concluded their club careers. 91 Warriors and 91 Moran were fantastic teams with fantastic coaches. I guess that’s the common thread.
Quite a few B teams improved because there was so much movement. Some the the A team pretenders, Igloo, Rebels, stayed the same and even lost some better players. Teams on the cusp, S2S, Legacy were happy to take some decent players.