Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 got smoked in Maryland 0-3....that's what happens when you play real teams
please tell me who the real teams on LI are?

YJ, TG, Jesters

Jesters would do really well if they could slap one of their non parent coaches on their black team. Their parent coach is very good, very fair, but add an Esposito, Tilts, Kilgus, Douglas , Downey, and that team could pull in 2-3 top kids and sale lightyears ahead. They are 2-3 good players from top team

I think any team could say the same.

Tilts has 2024 class and Esposito 2026 class as seen on the website. Would be smart if the club put each of them with a middle school team: for example tilts or Espositos with 29 so they can build them up as they approach recruiting and bring in a few more solid players enticed by the non male and non parent coach

And there you have it. A non-male coach can entice a "few solid players. Interesting.......maybe the BEST coach could bring in a "few solid players. Funny how that is able to slip into the conversation but if it was said "hey dont play for a non-male coach" that would be censored. Sexist either way and shameful!!!

You’re going to argue that a female coach for young girls is not a better fit? A woman players can look up to as a role model to played the sport ? I think any club would benefit from current or prior female players coaching them.

Unbelievable that you continue to say uninformed statements. The BST coach is the BEST option for any young player including girls. If your contention is true....Top Guns should have every young girl on LI waiting to play for them. As far a prior player......any of the "non-male" coaches who you have suggested and have have played, cant carry the gym bag of SS. Maybe you should look up meritocracy and apply that to your opinions.

I have nothing against SS. I don’t doubt she’s a strong female coach as well.