Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know anything about Turtles? I’m told they are putting together a 29 team new this year ?

I'm also curious about them. They have a couple of PLL players that have taken over the program and what I have heard so far has been positive.

Connor DeSimone and Chris Grey are running the program now, I have had the opportunity to speak with them at length and I can just say they are really trying to put something together that's different. Smaller rosters, player development are key to their approach. They have had some success pulling together some good talent to get the 29 team off the ground. Its a program worth keeping an eye on. I Currently have a son in one of the "top" LI AA teams but have to say I am keeping an eye on how they progress .

I actually moved my son from a top AA program to Turtles this year. He wasn't getting great playing time/development on his old team and the roster has ballooned, getting bigger for 4 years in a row. Moving to Turtles is a little bit of a risk but the early returns are good.

What are the early returns?