Last post on the issue. As I said before, I agree that clubs like TS, BBL and LE have talent deeper on their rosters, but as you make very clear above, all of these clubs are getting kids committed, so its not about which team/club is doing it better, it's about exposure. Not one college coach cares about your club team's record or ranking. Best of luck to all of you that start the journey on 9/1, it is an exciting time, just try to keep things in perspective.[/quote]

The most important thing for HS club lacrosse is getting recruited. These club programs aren't cold calling D1 schools trying to get your son recruited. The best thing they can do for your kid is get them visibility in front of the most/best college coaches. If your club team is not going to NLF, Crabfeast, Naptown, Pinnacle, etc that doesn't mean you can't go high level D1, but it does mean that you are likely going to have to work harder (and pay more) to get that visibility through showcases and prospect days.

And I agree that the USCL rankings are meaningless, but the site is a valuable source of info to understand what tourneys each of these programs are going to. Not always easy to find this info on club team websites.