Originally Posted by Anonymous
2 Kids leave this summer and BBL 25 team and it is decimated? I think 25 is okay as long as the only player on 25 you really ever slide to leaves. The kid from West Essex. If that double leaves forget that team.

To clarify, there are 4 kids that are leaving this year. The best goalie, attackman, fogo, and second best middie all left this year. The best LSM left last year. That makes 5 of the top 6 kids that have left.

Wow. fool. I thought bbl 25 were deeper than that honestly. Tough loss. That number 1 that remains is 1,2 and 3 on that team so will be interesting. He was the only player in NJ to start Freshmen year from day 1 in NJ as an offensive player and not as a fogo or goalie or defender in a long time.

Fair enough on the middie. He is for sure the guy. But to lose the meat and potatoes of your team to other programs before important recruiting years is an issue.

I agree he is the guy. But, he was not the only freshman in NJ to start from day 1. There's a lot of "internal issues" with BBL 2025 that had players leave to go to other clubs. One player does not make a team.