Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am from Heros, my daughter is on the team. This whole YJ and FLG debate will never go to rest. To me YJ is very good but their coaching is their downfall. They have great great players but most of them don't see the feild. When a team like YJ is forced into a settled offense it is hard for them to covert against another good defense because their offense isn't well coached , they run off of fast break and free pos. Yes FLG is very good and I would pick them over YJ everyday flg does not have a deep roster like them. FLG coaching is incredible and everyone plays, but I have not seen them play against other top 10 teams so it's hard to compare FLG and YJ. Now FLG is in better tournaments and are no longer playing these bad teams anymore. I hope to see them in good ones in the fall, i enjoy playing them, playing YJ is almost non enjoyable because they play very scrappy. FLG is very good they definitely deserve the top 10 ranking, if they get a few more solid players they could really be step up even more. If I was from LI i would put my daughter on FLG if I wanted her to grow and play, but YJ is a good option, I would just be scared about my kids playing time.
I am from Heros, my daughter is on the team. This whole YJ and FLG debate will never go to rest. To me YJ is very good but their coaching is their downfall. They have great great players but most of them don't see the feild. When a team like YJ is forced into a settled offense it is hard for them to covert against another good defense because their offense isn't well coached , they run off of fast break and free pos. Yes FLG is very good and I would pick them over YJ everyday flg does not have a deep roster like them. FLG coaching is incredible and everyone plays, but I have not seen them play against other top 10 teams so it's hard to compare FLG and YJ. Now FLG is in better tournaments and are no longer playing these bad teams anymore. I hope to see them in good ones in the fall, i enjoy playing them, playing YJ is almost non enjoyable because they play very scrappy. FLG is very good they definitely deserve the top 10 ranking, if they get a few more solid players they could really be step up even more. If I was from LI i would put my daughter on FLG if I wanted her to grow and play, but YJ is a good option, I would just be scared about my kids playing time.

Dont even know who Heros is, but you are giving an in-depth review of LI teams. Yea right. Sorry director.

More likely a YJ parent.