A quick follow-up on the UA Midwest teams that were discussed in the previous thread. The Command team came in at 2-3, losing to LI 10-5 (first game), beating Upstate (7-5), beating D.C. (11-9), then losing to South (15-5) and NJ (14-4). While not exactly the best showing (or comparable to the 2021 team). While not the best showing, it wasn't the disaster the Highlight team ran into, going 0-4, then beating the last place West team to come in 11th place. One solid mid/attack player for Skywalkers only saw time as a defender while the IL players (all 11 of them) lead the team to a poor showing.

What really drove this home was a beautiful tweet by the coaches, highlighting all 11 IL players to the IL Girls Lacrosse Coaches Association, many of them members of True IL. Maybe it's time for the Highlight coaches to step down, as 6 years of returning to the event has yielded poor picks and equal results. I'd like to say I am surprised, but I called it earlier based on how they picked their players.