Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do they expect a large turnout for their new teams for 2021? My daughter plans on trying out for this group and I am hoping its very competitive. Do they expect a smaller turnout because of the East Meadow soccer tournament?

I would expect them to easily field two teams at that age as they have in the past. This years 2020 group was very good but started out with many players who were on black 2019 the year before as well as some purple players. For this year I think there are several kids who played up a year, who will be sliding down to their own age. Several players played up for the purple team who should have a decent shot at black and I think there was one player on black 2020 who will be moving to 2021. All that said, the talent always seems to show up for this club for the first year. The TG may not host 5 teams for the age group, but they will put together a competitive black team.

Lots of movement from 2020 Black few from that team going over to YJ. Team tired one or two players going to goal mentality and real tired of the Huntington loud mouth daddys who just never shut up!

I see you have some conflicts with some of the parents or players on that team for whatever reason, I'm sure rooting in town politics or whatever. The truth of 2020 is team play, they move and transition the ball through most all players very well, way better than nearly all teams their age and better than most teams several years older. Very rarely would you see girls going to goal, nearly always you saw quick cuts hit with pass ending with quick stick goal. Sounds like you have your agenda, so feel free to spew hate on a team you know nothing about.

Whoa! I bet they are recruiting them already.