Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by anonymous1234
Just based on schedule alone TG 24 seems to challenge their girls much more than Liberty or Jesters. SS does not mind taking taking a loss/ losses to play stronger competition. The girls should all play against strong competition! Liberty seems to play well,but I feel like we never see them at strong tournaments. Of course I could be wrong. Like I said we never see them.
Curious:: :how is a game between YJ Ramos and Jesters 24 Black a good game? I understand that Jesters took them in fall, but that was sooo long ago. Jesters have been getting hammered all season against weak to very mediocre teams. Not sure why any team above the 70's should be in that conversation? I Realize rankings don't mean much to some people, but teams in the 70s v 20s are tough to beat consistently. Of course - underdog can beat a team on any given Sunday.

Look at the teams they both played this summer
Ramos vs. Primetime lost 3-13
Jesters Vs. primetime lost 5-8

Jesters can dynasty Zulu 10-4 win
Ramos vs dynasty Zulu 8-5 win

Ramos vs capital blue 1-10 loss
Jesters vs capital blue 6-9

Jesters vs. mass elite 4-9 loss
Ramos vs mass elite 4-11 loss

Those are some of the match ups they had again the same team. I would argue similar talent level as a team. Maybe Ramos has individual players who are great but don’t play well together?

As far as the teams these two have played, they have been in the same bracket almost every tournament with the same match ups. I’d pay to see them go against one another

This is a ridiculous argument and one that won’t stop. It’s the same person who is spreading this fake narrative.
Jesters is a lower tier and has been losing to mediocre and weak clubs throughout the summer. They are ranked in 70s and 80s along with 91 orange and YJ O’Sullivan.

Looking from the outside in, not sure if you understand how comparisons against similar competition works. But judging by those scores against the same high ranked teams, looks like those two squads stand on relatively similar ground.