Reposting last post from previous SY:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is the ironic thing about holdbacks and reclasses....if your son is such a fool shouldn't he be a game changer at his age level ? I don't care what anyone does out of state . If your son is really that special he should be a game changer at his age group and should have no problem when playing teams with holdbacks etc....so I guess he's not that good?

This is not a very smart comment. Is your point the on-age kid is not good because he cannot beat an older kid? What does that say about your kid holdback dad?

You have misinterpreted everything I just said ....it's quite the opposite of what you have understood . What I am saying is against holdbacks and reclasses not for them . I was saying that if you're son is such a stud then why hold him back or reclass him ...if he is a stud then he should be able to stay on age and be dominant.[/quote]

Check out the D1 commits to top lacrosse schools! How many on age? Just curious? It’s the nature of the beast now, if your kid wants to play in a top D1 program. Just the reality of the game now.

So, parents do the holdback thing as early as possible!! More time to develop and will dominate early. Sorry, it’s just what the game is kind of requiring now. SAD but true.