Reposting last post from previous SY:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Your only considered a “D” team in your well established club. No one else thinks the team is a D team. Enjoy all the benefits and exposure that YJ provides.

Exactly my point! Would love to see others play us who are talked about on here as an A team while other clubs have two weak teams and claim one is A. I bet our D team would beat said A team from my other post.

YL OSullivan vs Jesters
Who would win?
Similar rankings after this weekend

Ramos and Jesters would be a good Long Island match up. Both teams played very simplistic summer and fall schedules. If you look at the game scores from each team when they play the same teams scores are almost identical. The two against one another would come down to who made fewer small mistakes and how the other team capitalized off of those mistakes. Would be fun to watch for sure.

Another fun one would be top guns black and liberty. That would be a head to head too.

Some others I’d want to see
Top guns purple vs. 91 orange
Legacy vs YJ Weiner
Kildare YJ vs Ramos YJ
Jesters pink vs. 91 navy

Anyone else notice any time 91 is brought up a slew of attacks on every other club comes along? Can’t be a coincidence.

91 brought up, YJ teams attacked

91 brought up, TG attacked

91 brought up, Jesters attacked

91 brought up, Liberty attacked

91 coaches either need to get off the forum or tell their players families to stop patrolling the internet.

As a non long Islander, it is a bad look for the club to constantly come on here and belittle other people. I remember a few months ago the coaches wife came on and posted and signed her name.

It’s too much energy you’re putting in accusing everyone , bad mouthing other teams, and defending your team on a forum that any sane reader knows is hearsay.

Relax and stop embarrassing your club and your kids

Jesters beat O Sullivan and Kildare this past fall I believe. I agree with other poster that Ramos I Sullivan would be a good game.

Yes they did. Believe by more than a few goals each. Better matchup would be Ramos Vs Jesters Black