Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, with June concluding how are the local Boys club teams programs doing?

Ballers:
Dragons (Fairfield):
Dragons (North):
Eclipse:
LIE North:
Predators:
Pride (soon to be call True Lacrosse Westchester):
Primetime:
Team 91 Tristate
Westchester Warriors:
2Way

Am I missing a club team?

Cavalry Lacrosse Club -- started last summer with cores of players from CT Wolves and overall have had a very successful first year. The 2027s are a AA-level team with wins over Igloo Kodiak Rush, Legacy Gators (twice), Team Ten (out of the Philly area) and DC Express, among others. Very strong at the 28 and other years also. Tryouts this week and next at Fairfield U. Practice/academy sessions typically held in Ridgefield, Danbury or Fairfield, CT. Primarily run by the Fairfield Prep coaching staff.

https://cavalrylacrosseclub.com/

While at the Yale tournament this past w/e, Cavalry was brought up among a mixed group and one person mentioned that a Cavalry team, failed to show up on day 2 for a playoff game earlier this summer.

Anyone else hear about this?

What year? The 27s played in (1) Tristar on LI, (2) King Street Invite, (3) NXT (Philly) and (4) Pinnacle Championships (MD). All 2-day tourneys and the 27s were there both days. My understanding is that the 25s, 26s and 28s were also at the same tourneys both days. Can't speak to younger years, but I have not heard anything about anyone not showing up to anything.