Nice to see so many local seniors in the Nike National senior All Star game Some incredibly talented young men and fun to see how many really made strides this past year. Watching the talent in that game had a few thoughts first is that a few schools will really be impacted with this class. Also nice to see the growth from a few different areas.
Fun to see the pet Sund Spall attack group

The Spallina kid is incredible I had him for 9/10 points he is so well rounded and can do it all slide early he feeds slide late he scores so fun to watch very creative

Sunderland was very interesting a player that I thought had an ok not great senior year played to his strength and was All off ball scoring many goals and was a presence on the ride be fun too see his fit.

Petro was the third best in this group taking far too many shots He scored a few and had a nice assist but may of taken 15 shots talking w a few people really not sure he is even a top 10 kid in class
Few others I enjoyed seeing play
Checo D. Figuires D macquure M Ricardelli G Mccool G Lockwood A Balsamo Crogan Sloat