Originally Posted by Anonymous
You mean Madlax lost without their guest (I mean full-time players unless those kids real teams are playing in the same tournament) players? Shocking... So again, was NAL Madlax Capital or National???? ML got exposed without their "guests".

Point proven yet again...be angry all you want ML parents but you sham program continues to be exposed for being shady.

One player.
One more than anyone else

4leaf kid and tx nationals defender are two the I SAW play at NAL. Not sure what you mean about "one player"....those were the "guests" that we know of. Again, SHADY organization. My son is friends with 4 leaf kid and even he said he is just a guest for certain tournaments. Your tx nationals d pole just played for Tx nationals in a tourney ML and TX nat were both in...I think it's clear what "team" he plays for. It's fine, bring your guests but don't try to act like it's not shady. To top it off your coach organizes cupcake schedules for you in NAL and PT event in CT this weekend. Every other coach knows he and the PT guy work together on schedules for NAL and this PT event. i
JeffG, move along… it’s getting old. Watch the cow pies in Hershey.