Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a son on ML 28 and I don't even know if the "guest" players are playing at the PT tournament. So how in God's name do you know? Also, I just checked the rosters and the 2 individuals in question are in fact on the roster which means they paid and are part of the team. It's not a secret.

Re the 4Leaf kid and "his friend"...I have to assume you are the Chad wearing the copious amounts of pastels playing for 4Leaf at Naptown? Um, no. 4Leaf wasn't there. You were playing on another team you paid to be part of for the summer tournaments. Get a life.

Lastly, re the schedule. PT is not a Madlax tourney so how is CM rigging the system? Please tell me how that is possible and what proof do you have showing that?

I love to rip on ML but this guy is correct for the most part.
If these kids are in the roster, how are they guest players? Sounds like they play for ML when they can. Someone said they played with them in Orlando, again this summer, maybe they’ll play with them in the fall. I’m no expert on 6th grade lacrisse, but sounds like these 2 kids are legitimate members of this team.

Do any NL or Hawks kids play for other teams? JM3, Team 18, Nationals LC, etc? Would that make those teams “shady?” Again, no expert, but it sounds like those boys and their parents see some benefit in their boys playing additional lacrosse with an elite level team. Heck, a kid from New Hampshire needs to travel to get decent competition. Either way, if you want to accuse kids of being mercenaries, whatever. But tough to say that a program is shady for having 2 out of town kids ON THE PERMANENT ROSTER.
By the way— BBL Black is NOT the team that was at Naptown. That was “BBL National.” Kids from sister program… good for them. Pull in some great players to make them better. Love that.