Originally Posted by Anonymous
This thread is everything that is wrong with Club lacrosse. Why are parents complaining about a club and what bracket they are playing in, and how far they travel? If they are so elite, how are you even at the same tournament? Last I checked Crabs,91, Big4H,FCA,and laxachusets, aren’t even at these tournaments. Point being that you might not be as elite as you think you are. Club teams have stronger teams at one age group over another across the board. Remember people its about the kids and growing the game. If your losing sleep over these True teams,have your son tryout for a team that plays in high end tourneys then all you will se are the National teams. The elite teams can not solely fulfill the needs of Lacrosse coaches to fill rosters at the collegiate level. You can’t have all Tom Brady’s and zero Taylor Heinickes. I will say this,If True is guilty of anything it’s inclusion and growing the game. I am not True parent my son played for them at one time and plays for another Club now mostly due to logistics. The True MD program is filled with coaches and directors that look to get the most out of your son no matter what the perceived ceiling may be.

Hawks little step brothers