Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice to see #4 Madlax avenge loss to #46 NXT. Too bad Texas Nationals kids weren't available to win t shirts for Madlax kids at Naptown. But at least this week's losses won't count against Madlax's #4 ranking, right?
The big D isn’t as big of a factor as most think. There isn’t enough talent on ML, Hawks, Venom, Texas combined to overcome the awful coaching of ML head coach literally play by play directing his kids. Tells them to do foolish things, they do it and then he blames them for the mistake. Heard and saw it happen. Why do parents let their kids play for that guy??
Spot on. Screams at Y to “throw it to xxxxx,” and when X drops the pass, he screams “Y GET OFF THE FIELD.” I mean, my kid would tolerate that for about 5 minutes. Maybe because they’re still young, they take it. Once they get older, this team will truly disintegrate.
Their big middie is an offensive beast and was severely under used in that BBL game. If he leaves they’re not left with anyone that I saw that can even create a shot. Granted it was just one game but BBL really couldn’t stop the big middie. Their goalie came up big on him. That kid should get away from that coach and I’m sure everyone would want him. If the Hawks would get him they’d be almost impossible to beat. I detest seeing good players saddled with stunad coaches.

You mean the 14 year old?

Only been 14 for a few months

Only 14 for a few months guy…..we are all embarrassed for you