Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]This looks solid except that Texas Nationals should replace Madlax in Group 1. What has Madlax won recently? They're Group 2 at best. Plus, Texas Nationals beat Venom twice in NY to win NLF earlier this summer. Anyone who was watching the last Texas Nationals v. Hawks game at Naptown is still wondering why Texas Nationals pulled their goalie after the first half! Kid completely shut the Hawks out in the first half with about 10 saves. How the coach pulls a hot hand like that in an elimination game is beyond me!

Also, Next Level deserves to be Group 2 with the hoco win. Otherwise, this looks right to me.

That same TXN goalie got absolutely shelled in the 2nd half their pool play game

This is Exhibit A of what's wrong with Hawks parents. Even in a win, you can't even give credit where credit is due, choosing instead to dump on a 12 year old. I didn't see the pool play game, but from what I saw when elimination was on the line, that kid made it look easy against the Hawks. They didn't have a chance against him. But--giving credit to the Hawks D and their awesome goalie--the Texas Nationals didn't give their goalie any help on the offensive end of the field.