Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Age of the kids aside, kudos to hawks and venom for bringing their normal teams and hanging/winning.

I guess I could include texas nationals but I don’t know if they have a set roster or not.
Just so you know, the Texas national team is a national team made up of local kids from various clubs. Just like a West Coast Starz or true National. Those kids play for centuries, Iron Horse, 3-D Dallas, etc. You can keep calling Madlax national team they have one, sometimes two kids playing for them in the summer. Which is quite common, a lot of kids from Florida and Texas who don’t see consistent competition traveled into the Northeast to play for a team in the summer…. it’s not a exclusive of 91, prime time, etc. I personally know a kid from Florida who plays for primetime.

This is completely wrong based on my personal knowledge. Texas Nationals has the densest and most-confusing name in the game, but it's entirely a local 2028 club--just like Madlax, Hawks, or Venom. It is not a national team. All of its players live in the Dallas area inside a 30-mile diameter. None of its players play for any other local clubs. However, going the other way, some of its players do play for national teams like Mad Dog National, West Coast Starz, and JM3. The 2027 and 2028 teams are entirely local to Dallas, but the 2024-2026 teams are Dallas-centric but have a handful of players from Houston or Austin.