Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think that this looks pretty accurate. I would probably put Texas Nationals in Group 1 and move Next Level to Group 2....FCA probably belongs in Group 3 (they're much better than Crabs and 2Way). Madlax beat Venom pretty convincingly earlier this summer so they belong in Group 1, although probably at the bottom of that group. Lots of similarities between the Madlax 2028 and 2024 teams.....biggest one is the coach. If he doesn't change his approach, he's headed down the same path.
I don't understand how parents let their kids play for that guy?? Is the exposure of Madlax that much better than Next Level/DC Express in the eyes of college coaches that convince parents/players to tough it out on those 2028/2024 teams? Enough rumors of daddy ball circulate to hold at least some validity as he coaches his kids on both of those teams I hear. Been playing against them for 3 years and it seems to get worse the older they get at least in the tight games that we always beat them in. No ML love here but sincere empathy for their parents/players.