Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All you jabronies are too blind or dense to see it. It’s about profit margins with crabs. He does whatever it takes to make his teams seem better than they are to draw the large crowds to his tournaments and camps. He’s a marketer not even a former lacrosse player. He used goucher because his mini-me assistant coach, works at goucher.

He coaches the 23s which are #1 in the country and the 26s which are #4 in the country. Crabfest was at Goucher long before the assistant coach came on-board. I sense some hostility here lol

It’s been at Towson in the past and the parking and fields were much better than the dustbowl small sized fields at goucher. The 24s and 25s that play on the 26s are super good.[/quote]

Exactly, I have had kids playing in Crabfeast for several years and it was always at Towson U. in years past. Much better set up with 4 fields and a parking garage which provided shade and good viewing perspectives. Goucher's parking situation is a joke AND they were aggressively towing anyone that parked in the wrong spot. Many of the grass fields were kiddie-sized. Maybe those would be fine for 4th graders but not rising 9th graders IMO.