Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Timeout. NL won HOCO. I thought that made them the best team in the country. How could some random team from NJ beat them?

5th or 6th loss in less than 2 weeks for Next Level. Some of these elite teams haven’t lost that many in 2 years.

Next level got lucky and won HOCO. They aren’t even a top-10 team or program nationally.

"Some of these elite teams" obviously doesn't include MadLax, which has lost twice to NL alone in the past *three months.* Any Hawks parents want to do this board the courtesy of tallying up the MadLax losses to your squad over the past year or two? I'm putting the over/under at 5. My point is that there's a lot a parity and good competition in the 2028 age group. Hawks are a consistently great team. NL and MadLax are both very good teams that have the talent to beat anyone--and also the tendency of 12-year-olds to be inconsistent. But we're doing this little history lesson because NL losing to a couple of national all-star teams in summer competition has apparently stirred the MadLax trolls who can't handle NL's recent domination of them and insist that it's "lucky."