Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know about Nassau but Suffolk went out yesterday around suppertime.
Nobody has refuted the fact, yes FACT, that players who didn't attend the earlier rounds somehow made it to the final 50 game. Directors and evaluators please explain. This event was supposed to be an open tryout regardless of HS or Club affiliation. Not one player from our HS made the cut yet other HS with evaluators and directors dominate the roster.

You're going to be waiting a while if you think you are getting an explanation here dude. But answer me this, are those kids on teams playing for state championships, and therefore unable to attend? Additionally, what HS does your son play for? Is the program awful?
Of course nobody will answer them, this is Long Island, nepotism and cronyism run everything. At least someone has the stones to ask questions. I can only answer that I believe the kids in state games were already done. My son did advance and had the same observation. Kids appeared in later games that were not at first tryout. I guess the earlier tryout was based on reputation for some lol.

one of the kids was told if they were all-county they got an invite to the top 50 game.