Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sorry, did someone say the jesters black are on a rise?
Lost to a # 16 - OK. Good!
Beat up on a #142
Lost to a #62
I'm sorry but most just don't see the rise. They've got a ton of new players from all over the place but I hear that the girls don't mix well.
They'll get there someday but not any day soon.

They should be on the rise as they picked up some very good talent. Unfortunately, I think it’s a daddy ball situation that still plagues that 24 team? It’s a shame, I think they could be very good. They have a dad coaching?

At this point why would you allow this to happen? Not healthy.
I feel bad for everyone involved.

Strong female coach and then a dad coach. Dad coach has had the team for years, female coach new this year. The team is much better than last year issue is just that no one can overpower dad and he tells the kids crazy things that even those who have never played know are a big no no. Girls all get along. They adore the new coach. We are getting a lot of recruiting help and are in great tournaments. Majority of the girls and families are very happy. The tactic of bad mouthing the program is the same tactic so many use to try and discredit others. They forget they’re talking about children, and frankly coaches kid is decent. She isn’t a bad player at all.

Agreed everyone needs to focus on their own clubs and less about everyone else.