FCA will have 5400 kids at tryouts

Kelly post is going to implode

Next level will continue to recruit midfield help

VLC will move up to AAAA and probably win it next year

Preds remain talk of Baltimore

True Annapolis loses more talent

BLC wins 2 games next year - a 100% improvement

LOL this is fantastic and accurate.

I was very curious to watch the Kelly Post "elite experiment" and wondered if it would end up costing them talent in the end. I guess we'll see in about 6 weeks. Sideline chatter at the other Towson area clubs has been that "KP is going to fold" which makes no sense, given their huge base of players across age groups and their financial backing from True.

And honestly where would this mass defection of KP players go in Towson that is not a downgrade, aside from some very limited spots at Crabs and FCA Blue. Everywhere else (FCA White, 91, HLC, Predators, Koopers (who has no 2028 team at all)) are all downgrades from KP's current level of "elite adjacent."
I wouldn't say FCA White, Preds and 91 are really a downgrade. FCA and Preds both gave KP a game and could of gone either way for both. I doubt the KP defection wants to play for FCA's "B" team, but maybe i'm wrong. Preds facilities are right next to where KP practices and they don't have daddy ball and would probably replace 50% of the Preds roster, 91 has a huge roster, dad coaches (attack) and seem to be up and down. Might even see some Crabs kids move to these 3 clubs due to the holdbacks taking their spots.

That all makes sense. But still, if my son is playing on the KP "4A" team, and KP is now pushing HS age teams (they started a 2025 this year I think for the first time), why do I leave KP (unless being recruited by FCA Blue or Crabs)? It's cheaper than those other clubs (Preds, 91, Crabs, FCA) by 25-50% and the on-field result is (at least slightly) superior except for the 2 elite teams. If there's a defection I'd wonder if it's just based on parent nervousness of "future years."