Originally Posted by Anonymous
This forum is getting stale again. The Madlax vs Hawks banter gets old. On a new topic....will there be any movement among teams/players/new coaches or perhaps a new team.

How are we handicapping Naptown? Who is your favorite to win it and your sleeper picks?

I’ve got 91 Venom as the favorite. But I’ve got my eyes on Texas Nationals as a sleeper.

TNB is probably the favorite until someone beats them. Sleeper is 3dCo which is very fundamentally strong and ADVNC is a super sleeper that is good other age groups. Tx nationals and hawks play early so a favorite could emerge from that game that can run the table. Madlax with an easy draw and summer rentals will also be tough as will Venom who is very hot right now after Tri Star. Deepest tournament field at 2028 so far!

Does the Texas Nationals rental D-Pole play for TX Nationals or Madlax in this tourney? Lots of talk from ML parents that "he's part of the team for the summer" and not just at NAL trying to inflate the wins for rankings. Shockingly, this integral part of the team wasn't there for the Hawks game (rental anyone?). I guess we will see if he's really a Madlax player or not. Something tells me Madlax coaches have been quiet on the subject for a reason...