Originally Posted by Anonymous
sounds to me like you all think integrity is worth the talk. They must be giving #1 and #2 teams a run for their money. If anyone was at integrity v MND game at L4TC they would know that it was a competitive game. I wouldn’t be surprised if integrity pulls through with a win vs hero’s and mnd weekend. The games in my opinion could go either way looking at both teams stats this weekend. Good luck to everyone!

On a side note, this coach for integrity has turned around the 26 team, heck three years ago no one knew of integrity. Props to her!

Didn’t integrity lose 8-2 and 9-3 the last 2 times to M&D. That’s isn’t real competitive!

Give them credit…at least they didn’t play in the second division at LFTC like SW. SW has so much more talent than Integrity, surprised they are not ranked higher.

Sw is playing for wins so the club gets more money with the sale !

Yes, coach brought team together to explain the financial implications of winning to 14yr olds. Heard several times during the tournament him yelling “show me the money” as goals were scored. You realize what a ridiculous statement this is right?