Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
PP here. Agree that certain Hawks parents on the 2028 team are low class. Not all of them, but enough that it gives the team a bad look.

And by saying that MadLax relies heavily on one player, I did not mean to say the others are not good. of course they are. But I stand by my observation that MadLax relies on that player more than Hawks rely on any one player, and in the end a balanced team is a better team.

I never said that the Hawks are "considerably better," such as 5-6 goals better, but they do beat MadLax more often than not, and I cited some of the reasons why (face offs, goaltending, coaching, depth, balance).

You can quibble with my reasons or say that the Hawks parents are rude (which they are), but my question was whether the PP who said that MadLax is a better team than Hawks, immediately following a loss to that very team, can cite an intelligent reason; I am still waiting for an answer.

Most Hawks team are rude and aloof, that is not to say all parents are. The main reason is the living in the Annapolis area. It gives you a superior than anyone attitude and look down at others. I cant stand to go there. The Sperry khaki vineyard quarter zip aloof individual makes me nauseous when they are around me most days.

I hope this is an attempt at trolling. The Hawks parents are a lot of things, but they’re not wearing vineyard vine quarter zips. You wouldn’t be able to see the tats.