Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now that the summer tournament season is over, any reflective thoughts about whether the Express B and C teams were worth the $2,400? There is a rumor that it will approach $3,000 this time around but I don't think anyone has confirmation of that yet. Specifically, I'm interested in the recruiting value/exposure of those B and C team experiences. I have a 2017 son and thinking about switching from another program where he is not likely to get much exposure but not sure he'll make the Express "A" team even though he's a "starter" wherever he plays. In the event that he doesn't make the "A", I'm trying to look ahead a year or two and see if its still worth moving him. In particular, I'd like to hear from the current 2016 and 2015 Express B and C team parents as to whether you thought the $2,400 price was equal/better/below the perceived value for you sons. I'm less interested in hearing about coaches, training etc...to me that is a given for this program. I'm more interested hearing about exposure to college coaches, playing in high profile tournaments etc. What did you think of the schedule and the competition? Thanks.

Bottom line question - would you do a B or C team again during the prime recruiting years if the price tag approached $3,000? On a scale of 1-10 what was the recruiting value/experience for the 2015 and 2016 B & C teams? Would just doing targeted recruiting events (college specific prospect days, Jake Reed etc..) be better bang for the recruiting buck or was there some recruiting benefit to the Express B/C experience that one should be aware of? Did you feel like your kid got no exposure, modest exposure or terrific exposure to college coaches while playing for the Express B/C? Please, thoughtful answers only - looking for real informaion to help us decide allocation of limited financial resources. If we spent this money on Express it probably means we wouldn't do nearly as many college specific prospect days, Jake Reed etc. Any thoughts much appreciated. Thanks.