Now that the summer tournament season is over, any reflective thoughts about whether the Express B and C teams were worth the $2,400? There is a rumor that it will approach $3,000 this time around but I don't think anyone has confirmation of that yet. Specifically, I'm interested in the recruiting value/exposure of those B and C team experiences. I have a 2017 son and thinking about switching from another program where he is not likely to get much exposure but not sure he'll make the Express "A" team even though he's a "starter" wherever he plays. In the event that he doesn't make the "A", I'm trying to look ahead a year or two and see if its still worth moving him. In particular, I'd like to hear from the current 2016 and 2015 Express B and C team parents as to whether you thought the $2,400 price was equal/better/below the perceived value for you sons. I'm less interested in hearing about coaches, training etc...to me that is a given for this program. I'm more interested hearing about exposure to college coaches, playing in high profile tournaments etc. What did you think of the schedule and the competition? Thanks.