Originally Posted by Anonymous
You still want to compare to CN today? At 4 of 10 shooting, that was better than everyone on BC today except 1 player and that was against a 4x AA and best defender in the country. BC actually won the draws taken today by 1, she had 0 turnovers, no yellow cards, drew a yellow card, I did not see any fouls in the offensive end to turn the ball over and actually found a teammate wide open on the doorstep that just was not able to finish it. On every measurable for what they do for BC as 1st team AAs, CN had a better day today and it was not even close. Go back to Friday and BC is not here without CN, that game was even less comparable for the two.

This is exhausting with you CN acolytes. No one is comparing the two today. Yes of course she had a better game and weekend. And yes, BS didn't play well either games. Yes Charlotte North played better than her both games. But, and it's a big but, people here keep calling Charlotte North the GOAT. Nonsense. You don't shoot 40% in a final game as a GOAT. You don't have the game on your stick with 5 mins left andbasically shoot in the centre of the net almost hitting the goalie in her face. I don't remember the best in any sport choking in the final 8 mins of a game like CN did today. Sure she played better than BS. And also JM which also stunk today. They lost by 1. She had multiple chances to put her team on top those final 8 minutes. Too bad she didn't get a call on a charge or a shooting space. Everyone could've fawned over her snipe from the 8 meter with 5 minutes left to go up instead of her hitting the goalie in a stick that didn't move.
BS had a fantastic Sophomore year. Unfortunately you guys are gonna have to watch BS for another two years. 53 goals this year as a midfielder. Sounds like an All American to me.[/quote]

Thank you. But as not Belles mommy. She had 55, not 53.