Originally Posted by Anonymous
This right here is the reason why my daughter is switching teams. " Lots of cliques on 6th and 7th grade and this can break teams up." She's one of the outsiders on the team that didn't play on the same rec team, soccer team, or go to elementary school with them.

My DD plays on a team that draws from all over (BaltCo, Hoco, Carrol, etc), and though it has it's drawback, I have to say that one advantage is the lack of one main clique. I'm sure she'd love to have a bunch of close friends on the team, but the tradeoff is that drama between girls is minimum. Granted, I'm sure this may change as they get older and attend high schools together, but for now I'm enjoying the calm!
Unfortunately, they cant leave their friendships on the sidelines and it adversely effects the whole team!. Our plan is to go to Skywalkers as they seem to draw from around the Baltimore area .

Sw 28 is bad so you should play there. They are soon ready to sell the club too so wait to see how the transition would be. Biggest thing is find a club that will help with recruiting. Sw kids recruit themselves by being on a Sw team. They need a big contact. Coppermine has JT coming on and M&D has Srob not sure who Heros has. But those are good options too.