Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to Next Level- nice win! Great team

Props to FCA for playing two good games to end the season, turned their season around

Crabs looked much improved and I’d expect they’d be in the mix in coming years

Hawks- appeared to be cruising, but I heard as many as a dozen kids on that team tested positive or were symptomatic. Tough timing there.

Madlax- I’m sure they could use a week off, they and the Hawks have a tough tough tourney schedule ahead. 2 straight years, no HOCO championship.

True- disappointing again, I’d expect this or next year for them to be in Elite. Especially if they lose a few players to other squads.

BLC and Kelly Post- tough calls here, could easily compete and win the 4A bracket, or keep competing against some of the nations best.

Nice try. There’s no reason for BLC to move down. They are improving. Maybe not at the pace some crazy parents want. But they were competitive for the better part of 3 quarters against the eventual HoCo champs (NL Blue). Several of their players belong in elite. They have good coaching and will add more solid players and continue to get better.
Keep convincing yourself if that, and the kids will be playing soccer… they’re 1-13 in Elite division. And out scored like 40-150. It really is OK if they drop down to AAAA and compete with teams of similar level. They’ll improve faster that way, Vs getting slaughtered in Elite year in and year out. Bring up the Blue Claws or whoever won AAAA
Blue Claws got whooped by Team Md and also lost to Team 91. They may want to look for another option before high school.