Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SS? You’re kidding right? Can’t go left, cannot hit the broadside of a barn, constantly shoots, and questionable lacrosse IQ. She shows up against low level teams and disappears when she plays against talent

Respectfully disagree, she had 20 ish D1 offers so can’t be as you described. Is she a showboat? Yes but that is the mercy culture

The sophomore attacker is best player on team by a lot and will go to a top 10 program in a few years. Nice kid too.

I don’t know this girl at all and refuse to talk about individual kids on this as it is inappropriate but to whoever said she had 20 d1 offers, you are ridiculous. I have seen some exaggerations in my life, including what I tell to my wife but this is up there. If she got 20+ offers that’s
-1 for every view of her highlight reel
-8 more actual offers than girls we know that signed with Maryland and North Carolina got serious looks
- 16 more offers than Charlotte north got(not sure but I read this about a year ago
- 13 more offers than Peyton manning received from colleges
- a horrible reputation if she really got 20 offers as that means she/her parents dangled a carrot in front of 20 teams simultaneously and therefore had to reject 19 schools

I can keep going if you like but please don’t think that looks on sports recruits counts as an offer otherwise most of our kids here are at 40-50