Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
3D NE

Let's see which of these teams are competitive next year for the U13 World Series.
Hawks didn't even qualify this year.

Fake news about the hawks. They didn’t even enter a team. Neither did Madlax, next level, Crabs and pretty much every other team from the Maryland area. I’ll give you one guess why …….

Bingo
Take a look at the winners of the World Series for the last several years. Look it up. The fact is it’s one Long Island team after another. And the reason is because it is a true age based tournament.
Yes the 2028 teams from Maryland are overall better than the Long Island teams. But they are not the same age. So after you’re done looking up the winners from years past, do a google search on the development of muscle mass, strength, and speed through the different stages of puberty. Plenty of articles out there. It’s a remarkable increase with each stage of development.

For those still struggling to comprehend I’ll break it down for you.

The boys on Long Island 2028 teams tend to be slightly younger than the boys in Maryland. It’s a fact.

That slight age difference is why it’s tough for a 2028 team on Long Island to beat a 2028 team from Maryland. It’s a fact.

The one tournament that is truly age based is the World Series. The results show that Long Island teams tend to do quite well. It’s a fact.

Correct

Thanks and I know I am correct. And I’m going to add to what I said before. When you come on here claiming how the teams here can’t compete with the likes of the hawks, what is your response to my factual evidence as to why? I detest being a devils advocate, but I feel it is necessary here. There will be no response because I am right. You know it and therefore can’t respond. I’m not looking for an apology. And I’m not looking for you to retract your statements. I am looking for you to keep these things in mind when talking tournament wins and rankings.

The Maryland crowd will never concede. They will say your kids soft, you can’t hang, it’s in the rules, good luck making varsity or playing D1.

It should be age based. But it won’t change.