Originally Posted by Anonymous
is the IAAM conference in Maryland the best conference? The 3rd best team in the conference beat the best team on Long Island by 9 goals. I would imagine St. Anthony's might be at the bottom of that conference?

I'm not sure what your point is.. Mcdonagh, SPSG, GCS, would beat every team on LI, Upstate NY. Ct. Pa..
Saint Anthonys has the same issue as McD.. sub-par coaching

Really? Isn't McD head coach Taylor Cummings or am I mistaken? What high schools do you think have great coaching?

Don’t assume that great players mean great coaches. As for the iaam, all I can tell you is that I saw SPSG absolutely roll every team in indoor. I know it isn’t the same game but it wasn’t even close.

Just curious why do you think in SPSG's case, it's good coaching but not in McD's case?

My niece plays for spsg, and I actually went down to a few games this year and last and saw them play mcdonogh both years. It’s clear that mcd coaches the way that tc played. Drive with their best talent and hopefully draw a shot from the 8. I am not sure if I even saw more than 1 assist a game from tc’s team. Also, spsg defense is well coached and strong athletes who simply wouldn’t allow their offense to actually do anything. Think spsg has beaten mcd 4 times in a row by an average of 7-8 goals a game