Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congratulations to St. Anthonys after another great game and win versus Chaminade. Two great teams with unreal talent on the field. It could have gone down as one of the classics of this intense rivalry. Unfortunately, again, it was ruined by St.Anthonys post game antics. Language used that I would not repeat, solely screamed at Chaminade parents. This group has been doing this for 4 years now, it is truly sad. The lack of discipline that the coaching staff has showed over the years is gross, and has marred this great program. Set your players and kids up to be great examples of winning or losing with class...if possible. A sad example of where youth sports has been heading for the past 10 years. Maybe the school actually gets involved with this one. Maybe even the parents. I doubt it.

Try Winning its a great way to shut them up.

I am certain the stands were filled with a ton of college coaches crossing names off their lists. Sometimes winning really isn’t everything, boys. But your parents should have taught you that.

You would be wrong, that never happened

Just saw the video of the end of game antics. It’s wasn’t the whole St A’s team but a small group should be ashamed of themselves. Yelling the F word and grabbing your crotch is just white reach behavior
There is no excuse for this behavior

Where is this video? I saw end of game and the handshake/awards took 15 minutes or so to hand out. Who is still around from Chaminade side at that point