Originally Posted by Anonymous
With thunderstorms planned for all sunday afternoon, does anyone know if there is a plan B is finals are cancelled? Hopefully a midweek championship could be arranged. Would detest to flip a coin to decide who goes to nationals.

At practice Thursday, our daughter coach told the team, they should be ready to play any time on Sunday. They could move some games up if they expect thunderstorms all afternoon.