Originally Posted by Anonymous
St A’s has a five star LSM on JV who is so good he would have made the difference in both of those losses. Those losses are on the coaches.

I'll bet none of the coaches want to deal with the kid because of his parents. You're the problem not the coaches.

This is 100% correct. Very talented player. Not sure he changes those losses ..take it to heart parents.
So impressed with how quickly St A's comes with the excuses....I asked around, he is very good. We'll see if he impacts LV next year.

No excuses, A crazy parent wants to lash out at a coaching staff for not pulling up there son. I wonder why?

Why would you even want your kid pulled up? He'll get more time and reps on JV, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with playing JV at Chaminade and St. Anthony's. There's no stigma.

I sure would like to see a best of LI tournament in June where all the semifinal teams from the four Suffolk conferences and four Nassau conferences and the two Catholic AAA teams play each other to see who really is the best. If St. Anthony's really is 3-5 goals better than everyone else, so be it. Just make sure you get decent officials (who can actually run the length of the field and know the rules) to call all of the games - maybe they should come from college or the PLL.

This would be pretty cool

Long Island high school games generally have better refereeing than college ones do at any level. I can't speak to the PLL.