Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To the persons on the other threads declaring suffolk all-stars to be the best having beaten the yj blue 2x in the past year, give me a break. If you ever beat them in a championship tournament then I will give you some credit but when you played them at the draw you were shut out 0 goals. I do not think I have ever seen any Yj team get shut out. By the way how did you do this weekend at hofstra when you played a team made up of yj blue players in the last game of the day.By the way that team that beat you with ease had 0 subs (the same number of goals you had at the draw)and was missing many of their better players while you guys were at full strength.

The YJs lost to Suffolk County All Stars, deal with it and stop with the excuses

The Yankees lost 2 games to the Mets this year! That doesn't mean the Mets are a better team! and I am a Met fan! Suffolk All stars are not as good as YJ blue, but they have some good players. Sometimes the better team doesn't win! Especially in Girls lax and the ultra subjective rules!but a win is a win. Congrats!