Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Private school = “calculus is the math class that cost you $100k+ Per kid over 4 years… it’s an AP class for free in every public school in the state of MD” your shaming skills need some work bruh. I

Truth. Also teachers certified in the actual subject they teach. Imagine that.[/quote

Certifications don’t equal culture, traditions, respect, going back to school in person way before public schools, pride & teachers who are not union shop looking at the clock to see when they can bolt. ON top of it those MIAA schools turn out some pretty smart kids thanks to some great teachers and lack of multiple disciplinary issues that occur everyday in publics. Thanks for allowing me to free up a spot for your kid all while paying taxes for your kid, for my kid who does not use the spot & my kids tuition. Yes I made that decision and am glad I did, but just wanted to go through the math so we are straight. You are welcome.

I’ll take public school discipline problems over private school discipline problems any day. One stems from systemic issues. The other from entitlement.

Completely false narrative and extremely stereotypical!! My son had a choice between staying in public or going to private; he made the best decision for himself after weighing the options. After watching his growth both in and out of the classroom in private school, he made the right decision for HIM. Every kid is different and private school is not for everyone just like public school is not for everyone. Neither is better than the other unless you are talking about lacrosse and then of course private is the way to go....LOL