Clearly M&D and Hero’s are the top two. Any of the rest can beat one another on any given day.

NEMS has only beaten Coppermine (#40) & LBC (#21) this Fall while losing to Hero’s Green(#4), M&D Black (#3) and Pride (#11) each twice (missing some to injury & soccer). They tied Coppermine in Prime Time YG, beat them in Chesapeake, beat YJ South & lost to M&D in Prime Time.

Coppermine- beat LBC big in NGLL last year finishing 3rd, beat MD United (#27)YJ Grazidei (#5) and Prime Time (#6) in all at Live Love Lax with this same team less the 4 talented girls they picked up while losing only 1 or 2. This Fall they also tied NEMS (#14) in the Prime Time YGs Tournament. Mid-Atlantic they had no more than 10 girls due to soccer. Two of the last three games against Hero’s they only lost 3-6 & 8-12.

MDU beat Prime Time 3 times over the summer, beat YJ Grazidei but lost to Coppermine. Lost to Aces over the summer but beat them in the Fall. Yet they are #27 and Prime Time is # 6.

LBC only beat Hero’s Green once, tied Coppermine and lost to M&D, Hero’s, Aces and Eagle Stix. Can’t really count the other games as those teams aren’t that strong.

Some teams are still playing majority of their starters while others are doing even PT in the Fall. Some have a few players where soccer or other sports conflict with Fall Lacrosse while others had a lot less conflicts. It’s clear M&D and Hero’s are in a league of their own but they still need teams in that league. All of these teams deserve to play in the A Division along with the others already registered in the NGLL Spring League. I’m still waiting for the day Skywalkers starts to compete with these teams and maybe this is the year from the pick ups they got I hear. I cheer for all to improve because the stronger our League is the better our girls will be in the future.