The rankings are fun and at the same time don’t change the results when two teams matchup head to head. Those that want to look at them continue to do so as even my daughter enjoys them. I agree they help those teams outside of Maryland in Tournament placement s. However inside Maryland we know they can be incorrect at times. Some teams play easier schedules and win while others play tougher schedules and lose. It’s easy to debate how Pride, NEMS, BLC and LBC could all be adjusted slightly. One clear example is Coppermine. They are ranked below FCA and Skywalkers Blue. I have a friend who’s daughter plays for them and they beat those two teams every time. However they have played us and Hero’s Green in every tournament this Fall hurting their rankings. Not to mention when we played them this Fall they only had 10 of the 27’s there due to soccer. Look I know we are clearly better than them but my point is they are better than teams ranked above them. I also have an older daughter who’s had friends on lower ranked teams still get recruited as some really good girls play on average teams. Ranking are just part of the fun and easy to ignore if you personally don’t like it. We can all agree to disagree but I do see both sides.