Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whatever. My kid didn't start playing until last year and with just one year experience made True's club team. The coach even told us he is good enough that he has a chance to play for the True regional and national teams too.

#wetrainmore

Everybody makes True! They don't cut anyone. Just like Zingos and other B level-Rec plus programs. They are money grabs. Get a grip buddy.

True offers great coaching. Pretty sure one of my son's coaches even played at a nearby college. Think he was a top player for Hood.
I just love the fact that my son will have the chance to play for a national team if he just gets a little better.

True went 4-3 in the A division of HOCO last Spring. The team is hot garbage. Your paying $2500 a year for a rec level club. You are just one of the hundreds of parents that gets suckered by True with claims of State and National team opportunities.

Can't you tell that you are being trolled?

You never know with these True Dads. Some of these guys drink the Kool-Aid. Don't realize Little Johnny will be lucky to walk on at Essex Community College.

ECC has had a great number of players go on to play in college, all divisions. No need to garbage on them. Keep it to the club teams.