Originally Posted by Anonymous
This forum has jumped the shark. I used to check it multiple times per day, but now I barely read it and I don't miss it.

To get back on track - my son plays for MadLax, so will somebody please garbage all over me and my family?

Sorry, we are getting away from the really important things at BOTC. Thanks for keeping us on track.

Your club director is an donk. Boom roasted.

Your son is a reclassed, unathletic, mental defective. Boom roasted.

You wear quarter zips, have a failing marriage and a serious, hidden drinking problem. Boom roasted.

Next!

Sorry that your son did not make the team, but elite programs like MadLax are not for everybody, and fortunately there are tons of B level programs so he has options. Keep working and maybe next year!

Whatever. My kid didn't start playing until last year and with just one year experience made True's club team. The coach even told us he is good enough that he has a chance to play for the True regional and national teams too.

#wetrainmore

Everybody makes True! They don't cut anyone. Just like Zingos and other B level-Rec plus programs. They are money grabs. Get a grip buddy.

I think that the prior poster was being sarcastic toward True, not bragging about it.