Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some of these rankings are funny
Laxon losing in their tournaments then bumping down to the weakest brackets to win and finishing 116 this fall. The weird thing about them is they picked up every teams cuts. At least the girls get to play on a team that isn’t called a D team.
Then you have top guns black playing in a c-d bracket in Dallas
Liberty is essentially MIA , not even sure if they are actually a real team
91 played teams that can’t even catch and beating them then losing to a team ranked 70th is pretty spot on with the type of play the club thinks they can achieve.
Don’t even get me started on jesters pink, 91 navy, or elevate which should all just take the L and fold now.
Some of these rankings are funny
Laxon losing in their tournaments then bumping down to the weakest brackets to win and finishing 116 this fall. The weird thing about them is they picked up every teams cuts. At least the girls get to play on a team that isn’t called a D team.
Then you have top guns black playing in a c-d bracket in Dallas
Liberty is essentially MIA , not even sure if they are actually a real team
91 played teams that can’t even catch and beating them then losing to a team ranked 70th is pretty spot on with the type of play the club thinks they can achieve.
Don’t even get me started on jesters pink, 91 navy, or elevate which should all just take the L and fold now.

This post is hilarious. What in the world provoked you to post this ?

It’s the BOTC Jester entertaining us again.
Thank you for making us laugh and acting the fool.

They insult the jesters in that post seems like a YJ or Legacy parent

Every mentioned except for Jesters Black???

My money is on a YJ B or C team dad. Neither team mentioned in the original rant. I'm sure we will never know though.

Nah , I think we know.
you are working too hard at trying to cover it up.
How long before you start promoting yourself again?