Originally Posted by Anonymous
I doubt it takes 4 games. Maybe 6-10 games , then the ranking will show top 10

Current ranking: 143 Predators Maryland (2026) 1-5 - don't think this brand new team will jump to top 10 in a very long time.

I doubt they stay there long. They will have to much talent. Not enough to get top 10 right away, but will be 10-20 by summer. And following year with coaches convincing players to come there, Top 10

100% and then the by next fall they will be moved up to 2025 because they are so good and there is no more 2026 competition in the area, by next winter Team USA men's team will be completely replaced by the 2026 Preds. I can see the path already in place. Do we even need college lacrosse, WHY, we can watch the 2026 Predators scrimmage each other. Practice, pshh, take your kids to watch the Predators practice instead. Now that we all agree they are the best, if you are a Predators parent and not a troll, can you please go stand in the middle of Falls Road during rush hour.

-Signed Everyone

Ha Ha, but all the Predator posts are trolls. I have seen their parents on the sidelines and they are a nice bunch and realistic about the team. Somebody has a hard on for the program and has made a zillion posts designed to make Predators look crazy.