Originally Posted by Anonymous
What schools have completed their recruiting for 2023's .... how do you find out? Trying to steer my daughter who has not yet committed into the right direction and at this point don't want her to focus on schools that are finished...

I don’t believe that there is any definitive source that can provide that type of information.

Back of the Cage, Laxbytes and Inside Lacrosse all have databases where you can see where players have committed, they can give you a general idea of how many commits schools have.

I would go the NCAA women’s lacrosse website, click on rankings and select RPI for DI, DII and DIII. That will tell you every school that offers women’s lacrosse. I would then create a list of every school that your daughter might like to attend. From there I would reach out to all of the coaches at the schools on the list. I would ask her club coach/director, HS Coach and anyone else that you know who has a relationship with the college coaches to reach out.

If your daughter does not get any interest I would revise the list and repeat the process.