Originally Posted by Anonymous
What’s the problem with Millon coached kids? From everything I’ve seen they are hard workers and fundamentally sound.
You don’t see the ones in therapy. They’ve left the sport and are trying to find their self-worth.

Well played. MM is over the top. ..As an example of a first hand listening to him a couple years ago. The chosen one got hacked and went out of game for second half. His replacement goes in at attack and proceeds to score three goals. As MM and chosen one are going off field, the chosen one tells the goal scoring player nice three goals. Instead of MM saying something nice to player, he turns to the chosen one ( while other player is standing there) and tells his chosen one, sorry I cost you three goals by taking you out. LOL... That is the Man.

Yup. Be witnessed it for years, as my son has competed against his teams for many years. Guy goes way over the line. Just like Maddux. All his best 2024 kids left as a result. Both cut from the same money-grab win-at-all-costs, cloth.