Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to the YJ 2017 Bert the best 2017 in the country!!!!
If this is a Y.J. parent all i can say is this is the same ol' song from last year, and look what happened, top Y.J. team didn't even get in top 4. Untill you can beat Sky Walkers you should keep quiet

Are you this dense , first it is not a 2017 tournament so settle down, YJ made it to finals and yes lost to skywalkers, 2017 and 2016 have beaten skywalkers every time they have played so calm yourself. That being said the 2017 person posting this nonsense is an idiot
Are you dense? U-15 means any player under 15 years old, including any girl from a 2017 team. What it is not is a 2016 tournament. So maybe you should calm yourself. We dont all follow the pecking order of every age group, but what I do know is that some of you fellow tool Y.J. parents were saying the same crap last year and your #1 team got smacked by a club, then your #2 team got smacked by the same same club. With Cardinal , M&D , and Stickbenders in the race I would not be shooting off at the mouth just yet, but you think that you are superior because your daughter plays for the Yellow Jackets thats why you come on here calling people names. I only hope that she is a better person than you, But with an arrogant sounding parent like you, what are the chances?